Alliance Management expert, Rutger’s Dr. Gene Slowinski, gave this quick interview at a recent CoDev conference, answering a few quick questions on managing open innovation partnerships. In this 6 minute video, Dr. Slowinski gives his candid take on a small range of subjects, including:
- How OI alliances can quickly scale up in complexity
- The trickiness of working within existing supply chain practices and how the needs of open innovation may not fit within traditional channels
- How to get the entire value chain of functions to contribute effectively
Dr. Slowinski will be leading one of the four pre-conference workshops at CoDev2014 and you can also catch him at his upcoming FREE webinar on August 13, 2013. See the links below for more details.
- FREE Webinar: Forging CoDev Relationships with your Supplier Community. Speaker: Dr. Gene Slowinski, Rutgers University. Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 1:00pm-1:45pm ET. For more information and to register, click here.
- CoDev 2014 Pre-Conference Workshop: Structuring Open Innovation and Co-Development Relationships, Monday, January 27, 2013. For more information and to register, click here.