Is your organization seeking new technologies and business ideas to accelerate growth?
Since many members of our community are implementing formal Tech Scouting programs, we are pleased to offer a free series of short articles about practices, processes and drivers of success from leading companies such as P&G, Kraft, Nokia, Avery Dennison, Corning, Dow, Kimberly Clark, IBM, and more. This series, The Top 12 Tech Scouting Practices of Industry Leaders, will begin in September and run weekly.
- What Makes an Effective Technology Scout (9/23/11)
- Looking for Opportunities /Places to Look (9/30/11)
- Winning Over Internal R&D (10/7/11)
- Evaluation and Assessment: Basic Screening Criteria (10/14/11)
- Thinking About Intellectual Property (10/24/11)
- Assessing Potential Partners(10/31/11)
- Portfolio and Business Fit (11/07/11)
- Rapid Decision Making: Scoring for Value (11/14/11)
- Negotiating for Success (11/21/11)
- Useful Metrics and Industry Examples (11/28/11)
- Rewards and Incentives (12/05/11)
- Key Drivers of Success (12/05/11)
To be on the mailing list to receive these articles (along with other special updates), sign up here.
This article published in conjunction with MRT’s workshop series:
Technology Scouting to Accelerate Innovation – Implementing an External Sourcing Program – check our website for the latest dates and locations of this popular seminar.